Want to find out more about Wafters and how to optimise their potential? Check out this Article
Come and Check Out this article about Pop-Ups and What Rigs can be Used with Pop-Ups
An Easy Guide to Fishing with Particles, and Topics such as Feeding and How to Prepare and a Few More!
8 of The Best Bivvies with Built-in Groundsheets with a Key Feature Section on Each One
Everything you need to know about Brollies this Guide has got you covered!
Buying a Bivvy that's Suited to Your Needs Can be Tricky, that's where our Guide comes in to help.
Here's a collection of Wader types that are Pretty Versatile Depending on the situation, This Guide has got you covered!
Polarized Sunglasses May Look Cool but They Have More Advantages, Click the Article to See!
Looking to Buy a Fishing Rucksack? Well, This is the Guide for you! Come and Take a Look at What to Recognize when Shopping for Fishing Rucksacks!
An Inclusive Guide of Things Buyers Needs to Consider When Buying Rod Holdalls.
A Buyer's Guide to All They Need to Know When Buying Carryalls and What to Look Out For.
This is the Definitive Guide to Fishing with Mono and Three of the Most Popular Mono Mainline.
An in-Depth Guide into Fluorocarbon Coupled with the Most Popular Fluorocarbon Mainlines.
What is a Fishing Braid? What are the Most Popular Ones? Take a Look and Find Out!
This is an Article About the Right Sized Reel as well as Four of the Best Affordable Spinning Reel.
This Page is About Multiplier Reels and the Specifications such as Size and Ratio and Even How they are Designed.
A Guide on How Fixed Spool Reels works Followed by a section of the Best Carp Fishing Reels For Under £100.
A Guide about Telescopic and Travel Rods with Topics such as Telescopic vs Multi-Piece and the Importance of Matching the Reel.
A Guide to Stalking Rods as well as Information on Bait for Stalking, the Approach and the Right Gear.
A Real Beginner's Guide to Spodding which Includes Keeping the Spod Rods Clean.
An article on what is a spod and a spomb as well as their pros and cons.
This is an Article On The Top Five Best Ready Tied Carp Rigs Recommended by Us.
A Guide For PVA Bags Good For Carp Fishing as Presented to you by TackleTarts.
Enhanced Speed Bite Detection Sensing technology
Super Large Single Latching / Run led combined. Multi-colour led can be set to any colour.
Volume, tone, sensitivity buttons
Silent mode function
low battery indicator window alongside toggle switch
|Bite Alarm Colour||Adjustable|
|No. of Rods||3|
|Type of Fishing||Carp|
ECU MK1 Super Plus Compact Remote Bite Alarm
ECU Mk1 Compacts is the brand name for a variety of alarm models designed manufactured by E.C.U. / Scott Edwards. 5 -10 years from now all alarms will still come under this one banner... Mk1 compacts and there is simply no intention to ever drop this name. All ECU alarms will only ever have one infamous name... MK1 COMPACTS!
- Enhanced Speed Bite Detection Sensing technology
- Mute function (M button, one press 30 sec mute / two taps 60 sec mute!)
- Super Large Single Latching / Run led combined. multi colour led can be set to any colour.
- (LC-D button)
- Dimmer Function
- Volume. tone. sensitivity buttons.
- Silent mode function
- Low battery indicator window alongside toggle switch.
- Anti line skip roller wheel. (stop line skipping over roller wheel).
- Slick glide roller wheel feature (for increased light line movement over roller wheel).
- Vertical isotope slots take 12mm x 2mm size isotopes.
- Drop Back Function. visual and audible differentiation between forward and reverse movement.
- Rod riser storm ears included for increased angled rod height elevation.
- Extended signal range with external base drop down antenna.
- Jack out put 2.5mm socket size. for illuminated hangers. (hangers will becoming available).
ECU Super Plus Remote Receiver
Central isotope slot on receiver takes a 12m x 2mm isotope. ECU recommend using new blu tac to bed the isotope down onto. Then if you need to you can pick out the isotope with a fine needle and less chance of cracking your isotope.
- Volume control . vibration feature .
- Low battery warning indicator.
- Programme button (to pair alarms).
- Reset button (to erase alarms / wipe receiver memory).
- up to 200m signal range.
- LC-D colour change feature. all 4 leds on super+ receiver can be easily changed to any colour preference you prefer at a simple press of the lc-d button.
- Dimmer LED function
Get the best of TackleTarts in your inbox